FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Politics & Religion > bush is talking... Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

bush is talking...  Reply with quote  

anybody watching?

Post Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:00 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Muerte
flagrant dipshit/asshole

Nope.

Brules wrote: If you could run at 100fps, and it drops ALOT, you will STILL have 30 FPS. If you start at 60 FPS and it starts droping alot, you are fucked.

Post Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:15 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
Killaholic
2173 Posts and still a shitty title!

What did he say?

Post Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:16 pm  View user's profile Send private message
PsYch0
Didn't you see me at the LAN?

who?

Post Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:17 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

yay, more government spending!!! he's like a sorority chick with her dad's credit card.

Post Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:29 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
HaVoK
spamlinkcount++

k_os wrote: yay, more government spending!!! he's like a sorority chick with her dad's credit card.

considering his dady was in charge of the country also.. that is a very accurate statement IMO... poor clinton.. he will always be stuck between the bushes...

“Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made,” Otto von Bismarck

Post Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:36 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
J3ST3R
I'm NSFW

Clinton was a disgrace to this country. With that said, rock on Bush! Wink

Post Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:02 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

pshh

Post Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:36 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Bush is Good!!! Bush is Good!!!

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:17 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
The.Real.Cast
Obama Lemming Looking for the Cliff

yeah bush is great if you are the executive of a large company

the only good thing that asshat has done is capture saddam, though not with much grace Rolling Eyes

anyhow, why the hell do all these old people keep electing corporate whores who screw them out of universal health care and help send jobs to mexico? vote kucinich, its the hippy geek vote!

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:23 am  View user's profile Send private message
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Bush is a piece of shit and must NOT be allowed to be re-elected at ANY cost!

Clinton did a relatively good job, peace, prosperity, and a balanced budget. Ohhhh, that's bad isn't it? During BOTH Bush regimes we have been at war, had a poor economy and the deficit was incredible.

So you die hard Republicans can kiss my ass if you think I'll EVER vote for a Bush again...like I ever did anyway!

And don't start on me about being a liberal or a democrat, I'm for the man who can make it work...peace, prosperity, and a balanced budget, no matter what his party. In fact, parties are the problem! Except when it comes to LANs!

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:36 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

Goahed Makemyda wrote: In fact, parties are the problem!

here here! partisan politics has been the downfall of this country.

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:40 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
noescapes
kn33scrap3s

Dont get me started on parties.......

I like bush would have voted for him if i could i dont really want him in another 4 years though.

But then u got the dem. front runners ya.........freakin idiots....

So im probably going to want bush to stick around at least he is not a moron.

personaly i think k_os should run for pres.!!!! Very Happy anyone besides the idiots
we have in the election races and the idiot we have for a pres right now.

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:56 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

i just might. anyone wanna contribute a couple mil to my campaign fund? Wink

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:23 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Despite
I am Chaotic Good Bitchy.

sweet God. I know that it can (and has in our country's history) be unfairly twisted into ways to keep certain segments of the population from voting, but reading some of these responses makes me long for some sort of minimum competency test to allow voting.

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:55 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Adrenaman
pwn3d

Bush is a piece of shit

That sickens me I won?t even comment because I can?t think of a nice way to express my feelings about that. One thing that I will say is politics and religions are best left outside of gaming forums. I realize that this is the IRL forum but its best for me to keep my personal values and opinions to myself. Anyway peace out and take me off the February LAN party list.

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:05 am  View user's profile Send private message
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

Good job fellas. You all officially suck.

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:56 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

Adrenaman wrote: That sickens me I won?t even comment because I can?t think of a nice way to express my feelings about that. One thing that I will say is politics and religions are best left outside of gaming forums. I realize that this is the IRL forum but its best for me to keep my personal values and opinions to myself. Anyway peace out and take me off the February LAN party list.

um, wtf?

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:54 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

Adrenaman wrote:
Bush is a piece of shit

That sickens me I won?t even comment because I can?t think of a nice way to express my feelings about that.

I agree. And I won't be buying anything from you anymore Goathed, thanks tho.

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:39 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

omg, i think you guys are overreacting a bit. arguing politics is like arguing religion, we learn a lot about each other. moose, i don't hold it against you that you like bush, as i would hope you don't hold it against me that i dislike him. but i like to find out why you and others like him.

the world will go on, no matter who's in office. can't we all just get along?!

Post Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:46 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: