FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Other Lan Parties > RE: AG LANS Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

So, why do no okgg ppl come to AG lans?
too far away?
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
think your too cool for ag?
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
dont think we aare "Old" enough to run a good lan?
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
dont play games you want?
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
cause its in a basement?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
not enough gamers to make a fun lan?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other? please tell why.
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
TheDeadAvenger

RE: AG LANS  Reply with quote  

yep another kick ass lan is happening down here in shawnee! sign up is already filling up so hurry and get it in!

http://www.avengersgaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=262

details. same as always but here they are.

Cost: 5 bucks to get in and 5 bucks if you want pizza and all you can drink dr pepper/coke
When: Friday, January 16th. 6pm-6am
what to bring: your rig, cat5, chair (unless you wanna use one of ours), headphones please.
Location:908 north chapman, shawnee ok 74801. do a mapquest if you need to. its right off of 177.
Games:Bf, DC, CS, CoD, UT, SC, and whatever else we decide to play.

questions or comments? post em in that link. anyone MIGHT come from okgg?

--------------------THE LIST SO FAR------------------------

<Avenger>Last
<Avenger>Blade
<Avenger>Dark
<Avenger>Dead
<Avenger>Oni
<Avenger>Macht
<Avenger>FX
<Avenger>Toxic
<Avenger>Mad
<Avenger>God
<Avenger>Fat
[clan]Travis
Nightshade
CAL-I Nubby Ryan
ReapersTouch
Spaz - Stev-0 taylor
Van Halen Style
Byron Smith
5][Spyder
5][Havik
5][Rizion
5][Iceman
5][Reaper
63.209.36.10:27015
CS 1.6

Post Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:33 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TheDeadAvenger

25 views and no responses.... hrmmm
CS 1.6

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:40 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

i prolly won't go to an AG lan partly b/c it's 45 mins away, and partly because the wife won't let me go to more than one paid lan a month.

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:26 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Despite
I am Chaotic Good Bitchy.

well, I guess we know who wears the pants in that relationship then, eh?

I don't go because of a combination of the available responses, plus at least one other reason.

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:28 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

i'm sure there are other married guys who are in the same situation. goahed? moose? anybody? Confused

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:20 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Sheeeeet....I tell her when where and how long!!!!!!

All that being said, I can only get 1 LAN pass a month......ummmm cause ummmm that's all they had at the store! Yeah...thats it....

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:33 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HaVoK
spamlinkcount++

k_os wrote: i'm sure there are other married guys who are in the same situation. goahed? moose? anybody? Confused

i feel your pain. my wife "strongly objects" to me wasting gas money, and then paying to go to a lan more than once a month.. but then again, its 3hrs away... so gas money in my truck is quite a bit....

“Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made,” Otto von Bismarck

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:10 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

k_os wrote: i'm sure there are other married guys who are in the same situation. goahed? moose? anybody? Confused

*raises hand*

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:24 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Bungle
I rubbed it with a soft towel...

lol, Its a too far for me. I am not willing to convince the wife that I care about her more than video games more than 1 time per month. Razz

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:24 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

MooseDog wrote:

*raises hand*

Hehhehee Moose has a pregnant female on his hands....he is lucky to still have his nutz attached!!!!!!! Smile He will be taking a year hiatus when the baby is born hehe, I did.

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:54 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

psh... maybe a couple months, if that.

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:13 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Thats what I said. Smile But leaving mom alone with a baby for 14 hours....not something I felt comfortable with. Very Happy

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:38 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

I'm comfortable with it! Lemme outta there! Tiffany is gonna be a GREAT mom... heck, she already IS.

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:42 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
TheDeadAvenger

ok so most of you live to far away and have wives. i understand that. despite, what other reasons? you went to shag which is like 4 minutes farther away than ag... and you sat in a corner by yourself? are you just an anti social or what? and its not like we charge 30 bucks to get in. just 5 bucks for 12 hours. thats like 41 cents an hour. plus you get free stuff. and for those who voted "dont play games we want or whatever" we play every game that okgg plays. cept for revolt maybe i guess hehe. although i still have it and would play Razz. oh well. thx for some feedback.
CS 1.6

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:37 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TheDeadAvenger

ps i go to 3-4 paid lans a month and i dont even have a job.
CS 1.6

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:38 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MooseDog
Hay, look over their!

So you're a mooch?

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:49 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Killaholic
2173 Posts and still a shitty title!

My main thing is time. I don't want to be out untill 6 or 7 then try to get up the next day for the okgg lan. If it were on a different weekend. Then I might go.

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:51 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Despite
I am Chaotic Good Bitchy.

my reasons:

I don't think you are old enough to run a good LAN. I wasn't there, but from what I hear the troubles you guys had with 5][ suggest you are WAY too immature for me to be comfortable there.

Also, it's not that you won't play the games I want to play, 'cause I know you will. The problem is that you will play a game I despise (yes, I'm talking about CS).

Oh, and it's not that I think I am too cool for an AG LAN; quite the contrary, it's that I think you guys are "too cool" for me, if you get my meaning. but maybe that's just part of the maturity argument again...

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:52 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
TheDeadAvenger

We were at the 5][ Shag LAN when it first came, we had no problems with them. They Come to almost all of our lans too. the one person that caused the problem is gotten rid of and now we are all good. we run a damn good lan man. for having no money and putting this together is an accomplishment i think. yeah, we dont have the good switches okgg has or the good location but we still have a damn good time with our network. and no im not a mooch. i just dont have a job. i do things to get money, from labor, to selling stuff, to ebay, to printing stuff for people. i dont eat lunch out anymore i eat at home so i can afford to go do things on weekends. and about maturity, i consider myself as mature as any of you.
CS 1.6

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:01 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TheDeadAvenger

and concerning cs, we might play 1 hour of it at the lan, the rest is ALL bf, dc, cod, or action bf. even a lil' sc if we feel like it. ut also. yea we like CS, who cares. we play what the group wants to play and not us.
CS 1.6

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:02 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: