FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > IRL > Knee Injury/Why I've been absent as of late.

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Knee Injury/Why I've been absent as of late.  Reply with quote  

Just a quick FYI to those unaware. I missed the last LAN, and will, at the very least, be missing the June LAN due to knee injury. About 2 months ago I fell, I was dealing with it, and it progressively got worse. I've since had it X-rayed and then, when the X-rays showed nothing wrong but something was definitely still wrong, I had an MRI of my right leg taken.

MRI showed a torn ligament on the front of my knee, and a torn meniscus on the rear of it. Which means surgery to repair it. I'm finally meeting with the surgeon on Tuesday, and will update as I can. That said, it looks like some significant hospital time may be in the near future. ...I certainly hope it's a short stay, but trying to be realistic. I want this fixed and I want back to walking without a walker as soon as is possible.

Any prayers or positive thoughts on the matter would be appreciated in the meantime.
Thanks.

Post Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:32 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Wishing the best for ya bud!

Post Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:30 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: