FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Gibberish > HEY! YOU! GUYS!

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

HEY! YOU! GUYS!  Reply with quote  

Link

I got Mike's plea for signups, so I figured I'd drop a line and see what's going on around here. So what's going on around here?

Post Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:28 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

severe tendentious in right wrist. Sad been wearing an immobilizer brace for going on 2 months. Still hurts. Grrrr

Doc said to keep wearing brace for as long as it takes. Could be 3 - 6 months or longer and a cast is not out of the question. His words: "No renovation projects or video games".

My life is over.

PS> Try wiping you ass with you off hand. Absolutely the worst thing about this.

Post Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:19 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I broke my thumb a few months ago and had to live in a brace for 6 weeks. Luckily it was my off hand so I only had to retrain my iPhone usage. I could still type reasonably with it on and gamed from time to time with it off. Was very glad to be done with it.

Post Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:39 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

so a couple of wrist injuries (quit jerking it so hard) and nothing much else. cool, i'll check in again in another year or two. Razz

brules knows cuz he's on facebook, but i moved to DC with the girlfriend. it's interesting being in a big city again (having lived previously in chicago, as some of you know). i have a ski trip back or two planned for this winter since my life revolved around that for the last 6 years. I'll probably work more and hopefully get some debt relief instead of ski for the next couple of seasons. we shall see!

Post Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:47 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

GF? I thought you were married!! (and why not?!?!) Smile

Gratz on the move to DC, is it fun? Never been there!

Post Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:01 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Only update I have is I have officially become an old fucker as I was super excited to buy a new lawn mower last week.........fucking seriously excited lol.........OMG.........FML.

Post Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:45 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Dude, bitchin' ride man! I so jelly.

Post Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:13 am  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: