FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Robocraft

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Robocraft  Reply with quote  

Been enjoying the heck out of this ghame over the last week.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/301520/
Robocraft is a free to play, third person game in which you build a tank/mech/blimp/chopper/whatever from cubes and various parts and face them off against others.
It's actually been out some time (July 2014), but it was recently brought to my attention as Alienware Area's website is giving away starter packs for the game, which advances you to the point where you can simply build and play without any of the grind nonsense normally associated with a free to play game.

The link to that giveaway is:
http://na.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/robocraft-alienware-exclusive-starter-pack-key-giveaway
There were over 8200 keys left as of this posting, and the giveaway has been running for around a week, so there should still be some available through the weekend. Feel free to grab a key, download and enjoy as I have.

Post Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:34 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Here are a couple of my creations to give some examples:
1. a simple but effective tank

2. A mech I call Gnomish Offender... which for a smaller class mech is very effective

Post Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:08 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: