FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > Battlefield 5 - WW I? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Brules
M F C E O

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA:

Link

Post Tue May 10, 2016 5:11 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
detox
Naaaaaah. NaaaaaFLAC.

nice
SSD
3x Dell U2412 Monitors

Post Tue May 10, 2016 10:14 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

HAHAHAHHA

Post Wed May 11, 2016 12:37 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Brules wrote: And did I mention driveable ships?!?!?!?!?!

I drive ships in a game every day... Just sayin

Post Wed May 11, 2016 12:38 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Not a BF game....... Smile

Post Wed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

I pre-ordered the deluxe version.

Post Wed May 11, 2016 10:35 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Goahed Makemyda wrote: I pre-ordered the deluxe version.

Of course you did. No offense sir, but you're a fan boy, that has long since drunk the kool-aid.
Me, I've been burned twice now. I'll wait till at least a couple months after release and the verdict is in. I'm very glad I didn't buy Battlefront or Hardline.

Post Thu May 12, 2016 2:40 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Drix wrote:

Of course you did. No offense sir, but you're a fan boy, that has long since drunk the kool-aid.
Me, I've been burned twice now. I'll wait till at least a couple months after release and the verdict is in. I'm very glad I didn't buy Battlefront or Hardline.

You should go back and try BF4, it's actually fun/unfucked now.

Post Thu May 12, 2016 11:12 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Anreill wrote:
Drix wrote:

You should go back and try BF4, it's actually fun/unfucked now.

As I've said before, I'm aware of that. I will play BF4 at this point. That said, it took them 2 years, and passing it to another developer, to un-f@#$ it. And as far as I tell this is DICE-core, which means they've already abandoned Battlefront. And while it's pretty, it's also clearly shit. I'm not paying them another $109 or more... hell I won't pay them $60 for a broken game this time. It either works right, balance wise, spawn point wise, etc. or f@#$ em. I expect bugs. But not a broken design. If this is DICE-core, and not DICE-CA, I expect a broken design. I don't care what they're saying. They've proven they cannot deliver 3 times now, and with ever escalating prices each time. They prove me wrong, fine, I'll buy in at around $60... but they do not deserve a penny more even if they get it right. They need to re-earn our trust here. ALL DLC for this one should be given to buyers of the core game as atonement for crimes against their fans.

Post Thu May 12, 2016 2:08 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

30 day money back guarantee on Origin so Im not worried....I may be a fanboy but at least Im not a hater Wink

Post Thu May 12, 2016 4:55 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Goahed Makemyda wrote: 30 day money back guarantee on Origin so Im not worried....I may be a fanboy but at least Im not a hater Wink

Yeah, but you pre-ordered, and it releases in October. So you will not be able to return it on day 1. Unfortunately, your argument is invalid.

Post Thu May 12, 2016 11:49 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

https://www.origin.com/en-us/great-game-guarantee

You may return EA full game downloads (PC or Mac) and participating third party titles purchased on Origin for a full refund. Refund requests can be made within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game’s release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first. And if you purchase a new EA game within the first 30 days of its release date and can’t play it due to technical reasons within EA’s control, you can request a refund within 72 hours after you first launch the game instead of 24.

Post Fri May 13, 2016 12:28 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

You read the ToS, that makes you a fanboy.

Post Fri May 13, 2016 8:10 am  View user's profile Send private message
Goose
Junkie

So this is going to be released in Oct. which gives EA plenty of time to screw it up!

Post Fri May 13, 2016 9:28 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Speaking of Bf4 - what kind of un-fucking have they done????

I'm usually a hater, buit I think this may be a good one......

Post Sat May 14, 2016 11:04 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

If this
http://www.pcgamer.com/microtransactions-and-map-packs-confirmed-for-battlefield-1/
is to be believed, then they have learned nothing from Hardline and Battlefront's dismal PC sales.

Post Sat May 14, 2016 11:27 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
detox
Naaaaaah. NaaaaaFLAC.

Cosmetic micro transactions are what I hope they put in. Voice packs, camo, skins, etc.

I don't mind the bonus xp purchases either.

I'll probably pre-order and play it and bitch the entire time while having a blast with my squad.
SSD
3x Dell U2412 Monitors

Post Sun May 15, 2016 10:14 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

detox wrote: Cosmetic micro transactions are what I hope they put in. Voice packs, camo, skins, etc.

When I read this quickly, and with no avatar, I thought you were a Chinese spammer and was ready to delete the post.

Post Sun May 15, 2016 1:34 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Sevnn wrote:
detox wrote: Cosmetic micro transactions are what I hope they put in. Voice packs, camo, skins, etc.

When I read this quickly, and with no avatar, I thought you were a Chinese spammer and was ready to delete the post.

Considering his lack of actual LAN attendance the past few years, who is to say he isn't? löl

Post Sun May 15, 2016 1:40 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
redivulpis
TK'er

Trailer recut to look like battlefield footage from WW1... I guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UnSa7KejjM

Post Mon May 23, 2016 8:39 am  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: