FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Classifieds > Gone

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
GeneticWeapon
Cum back to EVE!

Gone  Reply with quote  

*No longer available*

So I have two of these cards that I've been running in SLI since last week, I needed them to push my LG
curved monitor. I've decided though that I want to run just a single card, so I'm buying a Titan X. I already shipped one of the 970's back to Amazon, but I'm putting the other one up for sale or trade here on the forums.

Here is the card: http://www.amazon.com/GIGABYTE-GeForce-XTREME-GAMING-EDITION/dp/B017YOWZSO

It's pretty much the best 970 on Amazon, it has a huge factory overclock, the cooler is all metal, and it has a nice aluminum backplate on it. If you look in the last issue(February) of CPU magazine we got at the Lan, they have a page featuring the card in it. I paid $375 bucks for the card last week, and I'm selling it for $100 dollars off.($275) If you are someone I know and trust, I will let you make payments on it, whatever works for you, I don't care. Do you have anything you'd like to trade? hit me up and I'll let you know.

*edit
I might need to hold onto the card for one more week until I can get its replacement secured.

Post Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: