FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Games > ¿Fallout 4?

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

¿Fallout 4?  Reply with quote  

Countdown to possible reveal of Fallout 4 tomorrow.
http://fallout.bethsoft.com/

Post Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:04 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Link

Looks like (just the general look of things) they went ahead with the switch from Gamebryo/Creation Engine to idTech, so yay.

Post Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:26 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

GreenManGaming is offering Fallout 4 for PC Download for a good price.

Retail Price is $59.99

GreenManGaming Price is $59.99 : http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/fallout-4/

Use coupon code 23PERC-ENTOFF-48HOUR to get 23% off

Final Price is $46.20

Post Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:46 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

We're still at least 6 months away, maybe longer, they haven't said. So no sense getting too hyped over price yet.

Post Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:29 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Nov 10th.

Never played any of these games.......any good?

Post Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:51 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Brules wrote: Nov 10th.

yes

Post Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:31 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

TehDanMan wrote:
Brules wrote: Nov 10th.

yes

Incredibly so.

Post Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:58 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/261780/fallout-4-leaked-footage-and-screens-released/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_755601

Leaked screens etc.

Does this game play like Witcher III?

Post Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:53 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Brules wrote: http://www.vgchartz.com/article/261780/fallout-4-leaked-footage-and-screens-released/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_755601

Leaked screens etc.

Does this game play like Witcher III?

No. It's the same engine as Skyrim. It will feel more like that, but It also has a system called V.A.T.S. that drops a kind-of-timestop and lets you control the character systematically, and based on the character's skills and stats instead of your skill as an FPS player.

So it plays 1st person, various ranges of 3rd person, but it plays more like an FPS than Witcher. Witcher uses mostly Melee, Fallout uses a much more mixed bag of weaponry. Melee, thrown, explosives, mines, guns, energy weaponry of various kinds, mini nukes, rockets, and even if acquired, some of them have had orbital based weaponry as well.

Since you've not played one of the previous titles, and new release money isn't easy, I understand the apprehension. My advice is wait till you have a better idea. It's on Steam, so there's no chance of some sort of sellout that'd keep you from playing it once you made a decision. Download time, sure, but there's no chance of it being unavailable.

As for getting a better idea, I will be streaming it on my twitch channel (http://twitch.tv/drix013) as soon as I have it running. Which, barring some problem in shipping, should be the evening of Tuesday the 10th (a week from tomorrow). I'll IM you to remind you if I see you on Steam. Or, you're welcome to give try it on my system for while at the LAN; if you'd like.

Post Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:48 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
detox
Naaaaaah. NaaaaaFLAC.

I pre-ordered. This will be my first Fallout game!
SSD
3x Dell U2412 Monitors

Post Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:51 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

If you're planning on getting the Season Pass, do it before March 1. They've decided they're going to release more DLC than originally planned and current SP will cover stuff beyond the original schedule. They're bumping the SP price up on March 1 to reflect the additional stuff but anybody that bought it at the lower price will get everything.

https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/fallout-4-add-ons-automatron-wasteland-workshop-far-harbor-and-more/2016/02/16/77

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:22 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Or just wait till its on massive steam sale in a year or 2. Smile

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:23 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: