FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > IRL > Leonard Nimoy 1931-2015 Rest in Peace.

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Leonard Nimoy 1931-2015 Rest in Peace.  Reply with quote  

and LLAP.

<--- One sad panda.

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:38 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
detox
Naaaaaah. NaaaaaFLAC.

What an epic career. He will be missed.
SSD
3x Dell U2412 Monitors

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:12 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I got the notification from KOCO this morning, read it immediately and uttered some sort of "oh no". Another guy at my office said the exact same thing at the exact same time. We immediately knew that both of us knew. He said Leonard's name out loud and before he could say anything else, a couple of other guys at the office stopped him from saying anything more because they didn't want to hear it out loud.

^ Goes to show how much of an impact he had on our lives and how much he will be missed.

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:25 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

The nerd in your office is strong. Smile

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:50 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Sevnn wrote: I got the notification from KOCO this morning, read it immediately and uttered some sort of "oh no". Another guy at my office said the exact same thing at the exact same time. We immediately knew that both of us knew. He said Leonard's name out loud and before he could say anything else, a couple of other guys at the office stopped him from saying anything more because they didn't want to hear it out loud.

^ Goes to show how much of an impact he had on our lives and how much he will be missed.

Expresses the exact feeling I had reading it this evening (once I recovered from treatment).

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:13 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: