FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > IRL > Happy New Year

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Happy New Year  Reply with quote  

Happy new year everyone. 2014 was a particularly bad year for me so I am pretty excited for 2015 to roll around. Multiple deaths in my family, along with an astoundingly horrific professional year and personal problems that mounted higher than ever before, all contributed to what was one of the most horrible years written in the story of me. But it is a chance to be particularly grateful for what I do have, what we all have.

Here's to a better 2015!!!! party

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:34 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Still at the WCC?

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:24 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Yeah, its been a pretty awful year here but it could be worse I guess...

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:37 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Yeah, you could work for the prison system. Smile

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:49 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Sucks to hear that Shinare, but at least we are starting a new one today. Happy New Year!!

Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:20 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

Dude if you need someone to talk to about work, let me know. I went through a lot of problems at the state too.

Post Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:11 am  View user's profile Send private message
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Thanks for the kind words all. This past year has really taught me the truth "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about."

Post Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:37 am  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

" I have to win this now, and for all time, or I’ll fight it every day and it will get worse and worse. "

Post Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:23 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

LightningCrash wrote: " I have to win this now, and for all time, or I’ll fight it every day and it will get worse and worse. "

Sounds like when I had Athlete's foot.

Smile

Post Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:15 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

(sorry for tl;dr if so, just want to relate my experience in case it helps anyone else)

OK, so I didnt want to say anything before I went to the doctor and had it checked out but last Wednesday I thought I may have had a minor heart attack. Like for real. While driving my car I felt a pain like hundreds of needles being forced through the skin down into the muscle below on my chest and radiating down my arm, like rolling a roller with hundreds of needles on it rolling across my right chest and down my right arm. It only did it 4 successive "pulses" quickly, across my chest and down my arm. It wasn't just a "tingly" feeling but rather a real pain like a needle being forced through the skin into the muscle, only hundreds of them. Then, immediately following and to this day there has been a dull pain in my chest and down my arm on the right side. It seriously freaked me out and I just about drove myself to the ER.

Well, I figured since I had a Dr. appointment already scheduled for a hip injury I have somehow gotten I would hold off going to the ER (since I can't afford my stupid co-pay I know it sounds idiotic). Anyway, I think if I didn't have the appointment I would have gone to the ER, it was pretty scarey and its been one of the worst weekends of worrying I have had in a while.

Well, I saw the doctor today and he seems to think it was a spasm that pinched a nerve which caused the initial "pin pricks" and it damaged the nerve which is why it hurts in my chest and down my right arm still even to today. He said if it was the heart it would be the LEFT side and I'm not the 1 in a million that has their insides backwards like a mirror. Also, it wouldn't feel like hundreds of pin pricks but an acute pain in chest, LEFT arm, shoulder, and/or jaw (any of those).

So, all-in-all good news. The nerve, if it heals, will take a long time. X-rays were taken of the hip in case its more sevear and may need attention. But minor hip injuries also take a LONG time to heal since weather you think it does or not, whatever you are doing is involving your hip.

Post Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:18 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Howd you hurt your hip? Were you not using your walker or cane???????

Post Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:09 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Well, I'm not sure... The doctor asked if I had any traumatic events happen that could have injured it, like falling on it or getting hit with a baseball bat, etc. I said no. However, while telling my boss whats going on, he said "Well duh... you were just involved in a not so minor car accedent." Hee. I don't konw. I think its just that I'm getting old and way outta shape and I'm not taking very good care of my body. News years resolution, blah blah blah....

Anyway, Shinare's whine-fest is over, I promise hehe. Smile

Post Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:27 am  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Wreck sounds like a def culprit.....or were you doing Parkour on your lunch break?

Post Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:35 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

When you said you hurt your hip, I assumed it was from the accident. It can take time for injuries sustained in an accident to show up.

Post Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:50 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: