FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > IRL > Joey White aka SuperJoe aka Huhntanzer aka Rezin

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Bone
pwn3d

Joey White aka SuperJoe aka Huhntanzer aka Rezin  Reply with quote  

I was in a reminiscing mood and happened upon the OKGG site for the first time in a long time. I didn't see anything posted about Joey White so I thought I'd share the news. Joe passed away in April. He was only 43 (I think). He was in the best shape of his life, but he had a heart attack during Jiu Jitsu practice. He was the founder and leader of FatHorse. He was and still is the soul of FatHorse. I know none of the FH guys have been to an OKGG lan in quite a while, but I thought this was news worth sharing. Cherish the time you get to spend with your friends hanging out and gaming.

Here's Joe on the left, with Goodboy and Goahed:
http://www.okgg.org/images/2003_09-team1.jpg

-Bone
Ryan West
Plano, TX

Post Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:26 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Brules
M F C E O

Man sorry to hear that......the FH guys were always close knit from what I saw. Sorry for your loss. Sad

Post Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:25 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Very sorry to hear that Ryan. I didn't know him well but I do remember gaming with him a couple times at the LAN.

Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:22 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

That's sad to hear. He was a great guy.

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:45 pm  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: