FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > The LAN Party Itself > Howdy

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
redivulpis
TK'er

Howdy  Reply with quote  

Hey there e'rybody!

My name is Mike and I'm a gamer. Or I think I am. Anyway, I'm planning to try to get into the Nov. meetup and wanted to introduce myself.

I'm all about brevity and am socially awkward as hell, so yeah. HI!

I understand that chairs are not included and I currently am without anything remotely comfortable in a folder. Any recommendations? I don't actually even have a desk chair. Or a desk really. I use the kitchen table, and my wife would be against my somehow cramming one of the good eatin' chairs into my crappy 2-door.

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:16 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

We can usually scrounge up a chair. The LAN is in a business office and there are chairs around, but prefer you bring your own. As far as recommendations, Lain has a folding chair he uses every month, but I'm pretty sure his spine is adamantium because I'd be miserable after 14 hours in one of them.

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:43 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Welcome, you will fit right in with everyone else, please excuse Dan and his shoulder humping and I hope you can tolerate lots of yelling and people giving each other huge doses of shit talk. Smile

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:36 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
redivulpis
TK'er

shit-talk and shoulder-humping shouldn't be a problem!

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:39 pm  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: