FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Home Improvement > OKGG lLAN IS GROWING!

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

OKGG lLAN IS GROWING!  Reply with quote  

OKGG Staff is working to make the already near full LAN for October 2013 able to have more gamers.

We are buying some new tables to replace a couple of worn out tables and add seating, and looking into a switch and more data cables to add ports.

We are also contacting our venue owner to see where we can l;locate other gamers in the building while still keeping them tied in to the main group.

A couple of side offices are being considered, but will depend on the hosts wishes.

We are pretty sure we can get 24 gamers into the October LAN and possibly more depending on seating space. Follow this thread for full information.

(Staff members: please post updates here as we make progress.)

If you are considering coming to the LAN in October we encourage you to sign up ASAP. If it shows that you are on the waiting list (Over 20 gamers) keep watching for news about how many we will actually host next month.

For those who did sign up, if for any reason you will not be able to attend, please remove yourself using the link on your registration email or contact a staff member. You can also post here to be removed. This allows the maximum attendance, so please be mindful of other gamers.

On another note, guests are welcome to come check out the LAN free at any time but are asked not to game unless registered and paid.

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:03 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

I have a 24 Port Gig switch if needed.....

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:44 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

I also have a 24port Gig Linksys switch. It needs a new fan, but has a lifetime warranty on it. Yes, this is the one I picked up from the Christmas LAN a couple years ago. But if you guys want to try to handle that, I'll gladly donate it.

Post Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:04 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

In regards to more people, what if we used the conference room, and moved the conference tabel against the wall and just set 2 tables in front of it? There looks to be plenty of room. Just a thought.

Oh and my fan on my switch works. Smile

Post Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:06 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: