FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > News and Updates > Sign-Up Folks!

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Sign-Up Folks!  Reply with quote  

Only a few days to go before the June 2013 OKGG LAN Party and the roster is looking lonely!

Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:37 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Despite
I am Chaotic Good Bitchy.

you mind if I swing by and have a look around at some point on Saturday? I've never been to the place you're at now. Still at 5940 NW 120th Ct?

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:53 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Despite wrote: you mind if I swing by and have a look around at some point on Saturday? I've never been to the place you're at now. Still at 5940 NW 120th Ct?
Yep. That's it. Or "The Worx Company" as it may appear on the map: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&q=Meridian+Data+Systems+at+5940+NW+120th+Ct,+Oklahoma+City,+OK+73162&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=h&z=16

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:37 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Despite wrote: you mind if I swing by and have a look around at some point on Saturday? I've never been to the place you're at now. Still at 5940 NW 120th Ct?

No problem, bring a computer and $10 and stay even Smile

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:35 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Goahed Makemyda wrote: No problem, bring a computer and $10 and stay even Smile

Seconded. mega grin

Post Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:06 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Despite
I am Chaotic Good Bitchy.

Well as it turns out, my weekend plans are teetering on the precipice of falling apart, so I might be free. Don't laugh, but what's the current patch level of UT2004? Or maybe I should ask, what patch version do you guys play at? I guess I'll reinstall it if I can find my disks. Left 4 Dead 2 I can just trust Steam to update, right? COD4, what patch level do you guys play?

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:06 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

We play on the last patch, Despite. If you have any difficulties we have the patch on \\uranus at the LAN. COD4, if we play it, is latest as well. Most games are played from their Steam versions. This patch level stuff hasn't really been an item of discussion in some time.

Also, if you haven't tried SMITE yet, you should. It will be played.

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:55 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: