FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > The LAN Party Itself > Greetings Everyone!

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Rasor
Sand Filter

Greetings Everyone!  Reply with quote  

Hey everyone, My name is Chris Rasor. I'm 24 years old. I've been looking for a LAN group for quite some time. I stumbled on your site and found you are very close to where I live.. (off of Council and NW Expressway). Just started a thread to say hi, introduce myself, and let you know a bit about me. I work as an IT Network Administrator / Systems Technician at LifeChurch.tv. Before that, I worked for Cox Communications and Sprint. I currently play the new D&D Neverwinter (free) and SMITE on my computer, however I also have several other games including Left 4 Dead, Counter Strike 1.6, Condition Zero, Source, etc.

I was reading through the forums and just had a few questions in regards to the LAN this weekend.

1.) At the current venue, do I need to bring my own table and chair?

2.) What is the cost to come to the LAN?

3.) Do you still actively use your Vent server? If so, do you mind if I drop in and get to know you guys?

4.) Where is the location of the venue?

Thanks again everyone, looking forward to meeting you all next weekend!

Post Tue May 14, 2013 2:40 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Brules
M F C E O

Welcome.

Read this:

http://www.okgg.org/details.php

Should answer most of your Q's.

Cost is $10. Bring a comfy chair. Tables provided.

Rest of the trolls will reply with more info. Smile

Post Tue May 14, 2013 3:11 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Re: Greetings Everyone!  Reply with quote  

Rasor wrote: Hey everyone, My name is Chris Rasor. I'm 24 years old. I've been looking for a LAN group for quite some time. I stumbled on your site and found you are very close to where I live.. (off of Council and NW Expressway). Just started a thread to say hi, introduce myself, and let you know a bit about me. I work as an IT Network Administrator / Systems Technician at LifeChurch.tv. Before that, I worked for Cox Communications and Sprint. I currently play the new D&D Neverwinter (free) and SMITE on my computer, however I also have several other games including Left 4 Dead, Counter Strike 1.6, Condition Zero, Source, etc.

I was reading through the forums and just had a few questions in regards to the LAN this weekend.

1.) At the current venue, do I need to bring my own table and chair?

2.) What is the cost to come to the LAN?

3.) Do you still actively use your Vent server? If so, do you mind if I drop in and get to know you guys?

4.) Where is the location of the venue?

Thanks again everyone, looking forward to meeting you all next weekend!

A chair is a good idea, it costs $10 like Brules said, it is located just West of MacArthur and NW 120th Court. Look for the Kwik Lube Oil place and the UPS store, turn west and it will be the first building on the left called Meridian Center. Welcome, we look forward to meeting you in person and having some fun!

Post Wed May 15, 2013 11:40 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

And, sorry, but we haven't used a vent server, or equivalent, in some time. Kinda wish we did have something like that, but it's been some time since we did.

Post Wed May 15, 2013 1:18 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Awe

EDIT: In all fairness, I see your point and approve of your better judgement.

Post Wed May 15, 2013 5:16 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Digitaldreamer7
pwn3d

In response to the vent server thing.. I have a mumble server that's no longer in use that everyone could pile in to.

Post Wed May 15, 2013 11:09 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Alrighty, and I'd just like to interject that I AM the fifteenth Doctor. Twisted Evil

...oh, and wouldn't it be awesome if THAT were a self fulfilling prophecy. löl

If all truth, it's nice to meet you, but we honestly don't require a biography. We just hope you're a decent person, all things considered, and show up to game on the 17th of this month.

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:51 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: