FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Politics & Religion > Sharing the serious: You tube/etc., that makes a good point.

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Sharing the serious: You tube/etc., that makes a good point.  Reply with quote  

Starting this, I'd appreciate it if someone would sticky it. Wanting to start this as a thread for sharing serious YouTube or other media that moves us as human beings. I'd like to limit to things that do not demean one viewpoint or another, but that instead simply make a good point or that move us emotionally. Things that cover a broad swath of topics, but we do not necessarily want to start an entire thread over, but that we identify with or see some significant value to.

I'll start us out with a bit from Penn Jillette about tolerance being condescending:

Link

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:39 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Anything from this loudmouth is not worth listening to, no matter which side of the fence he is on. Sorry but I can't stand the guy.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:07 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

I'd agree with you in some cases Goahed, but on that on I agree with him almost verbatim.

Anywho.

Link

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:11 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: