FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > The LAN Party Itself > New Business Card OKGG LAN Invitations

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

New Business Card OKGG LAN Invitations  Reply with quote  

I had some business card sized cards printed up for everyone to carry one or two with them and hand out to invite new gamers. The cards give them all the info they need to go to our site and sign up and join the forums.

They will be available at the LAN for everyone. I got the idea because I often see someone out in public wearing a gaming t-shirt, or start talking to someone about our LAN and I have to find a piece of paper and write it down for them, or more often I just tell them go to OKGG.org and sign up.

The problem is, they often either discard a scrap of paper of forget the site before they go look it up. If we all keep a couple of cards in our wallets, all you have to do is hand them a card. It looks professional, it gives them something to remember it by, and maybe, just maybe we can get more bodies at te LANs!

So come on out and grab some at the LAN, or just PM me if you want to come pick some up. We have 1500 of them so take as many as you can hand out and there should be more at every LAN to restock everyone.

SIgn-Up, come out, and invite friends! See you there!

Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:01 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Good idea......put some at local Game Stops or your company or college BB as well. Pin em up by the coffee maker or water cooler.

Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:50 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LainP7
OKGG Admin

Spamming my office bulletin board with them today!

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:41 am  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: