FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > News and Updates > OKGG LAN Party 01-19-2013

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

OKGG LAN Party 01-19-2013  Reply with quote  

Well damn it, the world didn't come to an end, so I guess we have to keep going after all.

However, since the government is hell bent on taking away guns in this country you better sign-up and come out before they even want your gaming guns! Razz

December was great, it was good to see some players who haven't been in awhile and it was good to see new gamers. Dirty Santa was hilarious as usual and somewhere in OKlahoma there is a fist waiting for a victim....enough said!

The next LAN is January 19, 2013. We already have players signed up, so join us and come on out. As usual, no matter how many or how few show up, we will have a blast! Hope to see everyone there.

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:58 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:40 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Menos
Broke My Labia

I will not be able to make it until the April LAN Sad

Post Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:49 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Goahed Makemyda

Apparently our next LAN date coincides with the first ever Gun Appreciation Day. www.GunAppreciationDay.com

Some of us may run down to H&H for a little while and participate in the event.

I used to be quiet about my attitudes on politics in general, but that time is over. Time to speak up for a free America and rid ourselves of the current government ills.

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:37 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Sounds fun!!!! Love H&H. Say hi to Scope! Take a group pic with him if he is there.

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:50 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: