FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Hot Deals > Keep on the lookout for: Goto page Previous  1, 2

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

nimda wrote: well, shit, i should've read this before going to microcenter. i ended up getting a samsung 245bw for $500. i might have to go to office max to check out the soyo 24"er. for $300, that's insane!!

so far though, absolutely love the size of this 24" and the res. i ended up springing for the 24" cuz there was no difference in res between the 20", 21" and 22" at the store. they all ran 1680x1050. i wanted something a bit more if it was to be my main monitor and where i'd be doing my gaming.

if office max has those for $300, i may pick up 2 and then sell my 2 19" and not worry about 3 monitors.

Not quite on topic, but I can vouch for that. You pay a bit more for Samsung, but they're the only brand LCD I've ever bought myself and are likely to remain as such. I don't even like using the semi-decent Acer's we use at work, they look like crap.

Post Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:24 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

i took the samsung back and am keeping the soyos. i just can't pass up this good of a deal on giant monitors.

Post Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:54 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

here's a pic of them on the desk:

Post Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:10 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

nice IKEA Jerker desk there

Post Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:58 pm  View user's profile Send private message
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

you've got a keen eye, sir.

Post Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:19 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Jerker? How aptly named for a desk with 2 huge monitors and an internet connection on it. heh

PS> Fine lookin monitors there. Maybe I will look into one for myself. I got till Saturday.

Post Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:35 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

yeah, you're cheapass bone should be going crazy over these monitors, shinare. they're definitely a good price at $300 each.

Post Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:54 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

i'm in need of *cheap* kvm cables - dvi-d & usb are a must.

Post Mon May 19, 2008 10:14 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

i am looking for stuff for 19" racks

shelves, rails, cable organizers, etc

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:40 am  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: