FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Home Improvement > BF1942 Vs. DC

Should DC be listed seperate from BF1942 on the signup poll?
Hell Yeah!
84%
 84%  [ 11 ]
No Freaking Way!
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Atomm
Brules was better than me at BF2

BF1942 Vs. DC  Reply with quote  

This is only a suggestion, but what about making DC a seperate vote from BF1942 on the signup poll. After all, they are technically two different games.

Hell, what do the rest of you think?

Post Wed Apr 23, 2003 3:27 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

the reason it's not separate now is because DC is technically still a mod of BF. when it goes commercial like Counterstrike did, i'll put it as a separate entry. i went with only the main game itself for the "game preference" on the signup, so if you want to play a mod of a game, choose that game, and if you don't see a game on the list and you think it deserves its own entry, let me know. if i started getting into all the popular mods for each game, it would be too much of a hassle for me to tally the signup voting.

Post Wed Apr 23, 2003 3:43 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Bungle
I rubbed it with a soft towel...

come on K_Os this is a democracy...... Was I wrong? Ahhh who cares anyway lol. We will play whatever everyone else jumps on the bandwagon with anyhow.

Post Wed Apr 23, 2003 5:43 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
nimda
Curator of art Faggory

that's what i'm thinking anyway. in no way does the mod voting really mean anything except what we already know: BF and DC will be played...a lot! Wink

Post Wed Apr 23, 2003 9:40 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

No, it is the law, you must conform....oh sorry, though I was at the OLP again!

Post Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:05 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Bungle
I rubbed it with a soft towel...

hehe Very Happy

Post Thu Apr 24, 2003 12:49 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: