FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > The LAN Party Itself > Vaping at the LAN

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Vaping at the LAN  Reply with quote  

Several LAN attendies have complained about vaping indoors at the lan. As everyone knows we have always allowed smoking and vaping outdoors and for awhile vaping indoors, but some people get headaxhes and/or nausea from the clouds of vapes. For that reason we have requested people to vape outdoors just like smoking. We have had gamers actually have to leave from not feeling well at lans where there are a few people vaping inside. I even get some nausea from them and I used to vape.

Out of respect for others, please do the bulk of your vaping outside and any that is done indoors, please internalize it so it doesn't form a vape cloud when you exhale. Thank you!

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:38 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/e-cigarette-flavoring-chemicals-linked-to-respiratory-disease/

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:40 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Goahed Makemyda wrote: https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/e-cigarette-flavoring-chemicals-linked-to-respiratory-disease/

http://tobaccoanalysis.blogspot.com/2015/12/new-study-finds-that-average-diacetyl.html

As for it bothering people, some of us already keep the clouds to a minimum, probably just need to reiterate that suggestion to others that aren't aware.

Although I still think it somewhat more likely that it has something to do with staring at a monitor for 12 hours straight. Razz

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:03 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Diacetyl has been known by the vape industry for a very long time to be unhealthy to inhale. Several vape flavor companies have pulled their flavors that contain this stuff years ago. The flavors I vape do not contain this stuff. The only copanies that still have this shit in their juice are cheap chinese gas station flavors that taste like shit anyway.

Post Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:16 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bladedancer314
Jizzback

please stop giving me cancer at the lan, kthx

Post Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:12 pm  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: