FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Classifieds > Stuff for sale

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
redivulpis
TK'er

Stuff for sale  Reply with quote  

Hey guys, I'm looking to offload some stuff I'm not currently using. I'll keep it simple, prices are somewhat flexible and I can bring stuff to the LAN in November.

What I got:

-Monoprice 28" 4k monitor (don't remember what model) and a desk mount arm : $300
Monitor is pretty decent. It'll do 4k60 over DP and games pretty well. Speakers are shit, but that's not super shocking I'm sure. I'm including the desk mount arm because I lost the screws for the stock foot thinger. I'll include that as well in case you want to try to find some. They looked like little wood screws. The monitor arm also has a quick-disconnect so it's easier to attach/detach the monitor when the arm is fixed to a desk.

:EDIT:
R9 Nano is gone to ebay

Post Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:54 am  View user's profile Send private message
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I might be interested in this. What arm is included? Reviews show a lot of bleeding issues. Has this one shown the same? I'll be putting it next to a very nice Sharp 4k monitor. I'm OK with a little bit of brightness/gamut difference between the 2 as this one would be a secondary monitor, but I'm not interested if it has issues.

Do you have anything else you want to get rid of?

Post Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:46 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
redivulpis
TK'er

It's been a little while since I've had the thing powered on. I'll fire it up this evening or tomorrow and snap some pics for reference. I do seem to remember a little bit of bleeding, but it never seemed bad enough to ruin the experience. As for the arm, It's a VIVO that technically doesn't support this large a monitor, but I've never had any issue with it holding the screen up or being able move it. Don't remember what brand the QD bracket is but I got it on Amazon a while back and it does what it needs to do.

Post Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:13 pm  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: