FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > News and Updates > Registration is Open for OctoberLAN!

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Registration is Open for OctoberLAN!  Reply with quote  

October 15, 2016 is the next OKGG LAN party. Sign up and come out, and bring your favorite brand of Octoberfest beer (not a requirement of course) if you like that sort of thing, we can share them and see who brings the best Wink

If you can help with set-up and tear down, it is greatly appreciated by the small, tired staff!

See you there, as usual, 10am to midnight.

Post Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:46 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

I will be in Kentucky

Post Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:02 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
XianghuaALPHA
Sand Filter

Hey guys, I saw your email and thought I'd reply:

OKgamers has it's calendar back up, and can setup repeating events; if you could point me at or post a solid generic write up for your events? We'll happily help plug you into new PC gamer exposure.

Getting new members:
If you could cater to FPS or MOBA's - I know we could get your more attention as well.

We've got hundreds of gamers signed up to email, thousands on social, and then thousands visiting the website monthly. Tell me how we can help, and we will.

Good luck guys.

- Saif aka X A

Post Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:45 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Goahed Makemyda

Thank you for your offer. I'll try to PM you something when time allows. It's been a busy week!

Post Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:39 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
XianghuaALPHA
Sand Filter

Sounds good!

- Saif

Post Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:50 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
ImRandomThought
Sand Filter

Newb here  Reply with quote  

I would absolutely love to come one month! let me see what i can do!

Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:06 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Goahed Makemyda

Thank you to everyone who responded to the call for sign-up. We now have 12 signed-up. 3 new sign-ups have yet to confirm their registration as valid ass a first timer, but overall it looks like a good LAN. Unfortunately, EA screwed us...again. They are allowing download of BattleField 1 Friday but no play until Monday. WTF!

We could still use more gamers, please sign-up if you have not.

Post Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:14 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Bladedancer314
Jizzback

If you have origin I think you can play for 10hrs before you have to buy it.

I downloaded the game last night.

Overwatch is better tho.

Post Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:08 am  View user's profile Send private message
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Bladedancer314 wrote: Overwatch is better tho.

Seconded.

Also, Overwatch doesn't have a retarded pricing:
Overwatch ($39.99+tax) Full game, all unlocks are cosmetic
Battlefield 1 ($129.98+tax) Full game, all content... unlocks are game changing and acquired by obscene hours of gameplay or by buying shortcut packages

After the various instances of Bullshit they threw with the last 3 games (4 if you lump Hardline in and are blaming EA as a whole, and I am), they should be giving the base/half game (lacking all DLC) for free, and instead asking us to pitch in for the expansions/DLCs. $60 is plenty for a full game, and if it were the whole game, it'd probably be worth it at that. But no, their "standard edition", as they call it, is literally half the planned game. And THAT is Bullshit.

Post Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:57 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Sorry, but I did say I'd be sandy if they asked for the same as or more for BF1 than they did BF4. So let the storm begin motherf@$#ers. löl

Post Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:01 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: