FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > The LAN Party Itself > Just joined!

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
clayestes
Sand Filter

Just joined!  Reply with quote  

Good Evening everyone,

My name is Clay and I just joined the forums and figured I would introduce myself. I found out about the OKGG a couple months ago and just really haven't had the time to join or really check it out a whole lot.

A little about myself I'm 19 years old (I was wandering if that would be a problem I saw that you guys make exceptions, I consider to be quite mature), the main game I play is CS:GO although I have quite a few other games. It would be awesome to play with some of you guys sometime. I am currently a full time college student down at OU and a Midshipman in Naval ROTC so I'm pretty busy in the Fall/Spring and I am working down at the airport now.

I was wandering if it would it be okay to stop by a LAN and just introduce myself and check it out? If so would I still need to still register for the LAN? I would probably only stop by for about an hour and would try my best to stay out of everyone's way.

I also joined the OKGG Steam group (My name is Retarded Dolphin....I thought it was funny at one time and haven't really bothered to change it) so feel free to add me. Anyways sorry if this post is long winded but I hope to check out a LAN soon and meet some fellow gamers from the local area!

Post Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:24 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Brules
M F C E O

Def stop by and say hi.........feel free to sign up and bring your rig and stay a while!

Not many play CS:GO, never figured out why.....most of us played original CS waaaaay back when it came out and played it so damn much I think we all got burned out on it lol.

Mostly BF4 still until Battlefront comes out, GTA V, DOTA2 and lots of other stuff tossed in for random fun.

Post Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:39 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
clayestes
Sand Filter

I sure will stop by after I get off work at noon on Saturday! And I can see how everyone may of got burned out on CS...I'm just about burned out on it lol...although it looked like some people were posting in the steam group trying to find some people to play so I might hit them up on there. And I have BF4, BF3, GTAV, BFBC2 (it looked like some people play this still which I'm stoked about, because IMO it's the best battlefield game ever made) and I have some other games too. But I guess I will stop by this coming Saturday and check it out!

Post Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:55 am  View user's profile Send private message
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Welcome mate. I won't be at the LAN this weekend, but I personally have been enjoying GTA:V. I'm horrible at CS:GO. I also like to get some FlatOut and Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance in at LANs.

Post Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:29 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Welcome to the LAN. We are a very laid back group. Our age restriction is based on maturity of the individual and it sounds like that won't be a problem for you. Please stop by the LAN when you can and say hi. You definitely don't need to register to hang out but if you are going to game please register so we can plan the seats correctly.

Post Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:28 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Sevnn wrote: Welcome to the LAN. We are a very laid back group. Our age restriction is based on maturity of the individual and it sounds like that won't be a problem for you. Please stop by the LAN when you can and say hi. You definitely don't need to register to hang out but if you are going to game please register so we can plan the seats correctly.

It is also based on legality of Liquor on premises and accountability for the venue. However 18 and up is accountable legally for anything they might do at the venue, and no one in our group would give out beer or alcohol to a minor. If they do, they get to be held accountable!

So come check it out and meet everyone.

Post Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:58 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: