FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > News and Updates > The next OKGG LAN Party on May 16, 2015

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

The next OKGG LAN Party on May 16, 2015  Reply with quote  

Sign-up is now open for the next OKGG LAN Party on May 16th.

We'd like to send out a special THANK YOU! to Freighter 109 who attended his first LAN last month and helped us out in several ways. First of all he purchased a mobile rack that we were not using, and not only paid us what we paid new for it, but also contributed the money he made from selling some of our gamers his used gear. All in all he got the OKGG some additional operating capital that will help purchase new gear as it is needed. We really appreciate it! Additionally he was there to help setup first thing on Saturday. The Staff thanks you!

We also had another new gamer, Thalvon, invited by White Death at the LAN...welcome! Also thanks to the return of some old friends like Noz!

The best thing about our LAN is the people who attend. As Freighter 109 said it, the reason to come to a LAN instead of just play from home is the social aspect. He echoed our feelings that it is a lot more fun taunting your fellow gamer in person, and the friendships that you form in the process!

SIgn-up and let's get the taunting on again in May!

Post Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:33 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

I'm sorry I wasn't there Freighter to beat you up in the parking lot. I'm glad you made it and I hope you had a great time. Thanks again for donating the hardware!! The $20 for the fans is in the LAN coffers and the fans are already seeing some air pushing duties.

Post Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:29 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Freighter 109
TK'er

Thank you for the kind words sir. I enjoyed my first LAN, and hope to attend many more. If work cooperates this month, I will attend the next! This time I will bring a proper chair! Sevnn, I hope you are getting use out of the fans. I added 3 more 140's from my new case to the mix. Hopefully they keep your rig nice and cool. I hope to see you all again and thank you all for making me feel welcome. As a first time member, I forget names. So a special thank you to the individual who downloaded BF4 expansions and my ASRock mobo lan connection for me. You helped me more than you know. Again, thank you all and I look forward to seeing you all again...

Post Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:39 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Freighter 109 wrote: So a special thank you to the individual who downloaded BF4 expansions and my ASRock mobo lan connection for me.

You're welcome, glad I could help.

At least we didn't have to rebuild your computer (that's happened before).

Post Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:31 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Nothing like the old days at Shep Mall - 50% of LAN was getting ppl hooked up on the 10mb network lol!

Post Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:29 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Yukon Round-Up Club with the super "reliable" electricity was always a fun little game to play. Right Menos?

Post Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:08 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Anreill

Getting yelled at for reaching for a network cable was always fun.

And the RUC was great, except for the power, and the internet, and the air conditioning, and the smells.... The floor space was nice... Yeah...

Post Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:39 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

You forgot the location, parking lot, local cops, scheduling conflicts, and appliances that liked to catch on fire. I miss the RUC.

Post Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:52 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

That fresh piss smell will always be with me.....

Post Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:16 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Brules wrote: That fresh piss smell will always be with me.....

Remove clothes, place clothes in washing machine, add detergent to washing machine, start washing machine. Turn on shower, get into shower, apply soap to skin, rinse. Problem solved.

Post Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:05 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

Can't get that smell + Menos poop out of your nose.

Post Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:22 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Brules wrote: Menos poop

DING DING DING, we have a winner for the best/worst memory of the RUC.

Post Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:11 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Anreill

Sevnn wrote:
Brules wrote: That fresh piss smell will always be with me.....

Remove clothes, place clothes in washing machine, add detergent to washing machine, start washing machine. Turn on shower, get into shower, apply soap to skin, rinse. Problem solved.

Wouldn't do it. More like... Remove clothes, throw clothes into bonfire, bellyflop into bonfire yourself.

Post Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:46 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda

Sevnn wrote: You forgot the location, parking lot, local cops, scheduling conflicts, and appliances that liked to catch on fire. I miss the RUC.

Oh, you mean the appliance fire caused by my fogger Smile LOL!

Post Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:21 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda

Post Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:22 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

Anreill wrote:
Wouldn't do it. More like... Remove clothes, throw clothes into bonfire, bellyflop into bonfire yourself.

Is that how ICE COLD got hurt?

Post Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:59 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

LightningCrash wrote: Is that how ICE COLD got hurt?

He didn't disrobe first but yeah, pretty much.

Post Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:26 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: