FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Gibberish > WANT WANT WANT! Goto page Previous  1, 2

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Brules
M F C E O

Sweet....I still havent decided. I want an LED one though. Will be cool to feel the browns vs reds.

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:29 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Assuming I'll be at this LAN, I'll be there with my red keyboard. If I remember I'll bring my work keyboard with clears as well.

Post Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:03 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Re: WANT WANT WANT!  Reply with quote  

Brules wrote: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/gaming-keyboards

Anyone seen or have one of these????

The movement keys are in the wrong place, need to be right one key each Wink

Post Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:02 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

So I got one of these today...and I pretty much love it. I got to see the Razer and Corsair offerings at BB (the G910 is exclusive to them for now) and I hate the super stiff clicky keys. This new key from Logitech is almost like a membrane key and a cherry brown had a baby.

The one thing that I will have to get used to is the shape/indention in the keys. It IS different, you can slide you fingers across as easily to type. Will get used to it I am sure.

Will have it at the LAN this weekend.

Post Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:33 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
redivulpis
TK'er

Totally gonna fondle your keyboard. I might bring some scented candles.

Post Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:07 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Brules
M F C E O

Dont forget the wine!

Post Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:19 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Digitaldreamer7
pwn3d

I have the K90, K70, and K65.

I use the K90 at work as it's size was too much for my desk at home. I love it. I have had it for 4 years now and it still works like the day I bought it.
http://www.corsair.com/en-us/vengeance-k90-performance-mmo-mechanical-gaming-keyboard

I bought the K70 at home for It's red color to match my case and lights. It's a great keyboard, only gripe I have about it is the red is super freaking bright when turned up all the way, just a small complaint.
http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-gaming-k70-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-cherry-mx-red

I bought the K65 as a small and portable mechanical I could take to LAN parties and such without having to break down my entire set up at home. It's ten key less and compact. Only downside is no backlighting. Other than that it's a great KB as well for on the go. it's small enough to fit in my laptop bag and the cord is removable for extra portability.
http://www.corsair.com/en-us/vengeance-k65-compact-mechanical-gaming-keyboard

Post Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:08 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Digitaldreamer7 wrote: only gripe I have about it is the red is super freaking bright when turned up all the way, just a small complaint.

How does that even qualify as a complaint?

Patient wrote: Doctor, when I poke myself in the eye with a stick it hurts real bad

Doctor wrote: Don't poke yourself in the eye

Post Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:00 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
Digitaldreamer7
pwn3d

Sevnn wrote:
Digitaldreamer7 wrote: only gripe I have about it is the red is super freaking bright when turned up all the way, just a small complaint.

How does that even qualify as a complaint?

Patient wrote: Doctor, when I poke myself in the eye with a stick it hurts real bad

Doctor wrote: Don't poke yourself in the eye

The blue one isn't blinding at full brightness, this one is It's where the LED's are placed. They are slightly visible when leaned back in my chair and my eyes are drawn to them like a moth to a light bulb.

Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:03 am  View user's profile Send private message
Brules
M F C E O

I am loving the 910......i love most that the light doesn't bleed out from under the keys like all the rest and I like the key press feel - its soft yet not too soft.

Feel free to fondle it at the LAN.

Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:10 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Freighter 109
TK'er

I got the Corsair K70 RGB last week with the brown switches and am loving it so far. Admittedly its a little loud but I'm getting used to it.

Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:22 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Freighter 109 wrote: I got the Corsair K70 RGB last week with the brown switches and am loving it so far. Admittedly its a little loud but I'm getting used to it.

http://www.amazon.com/Cherry-Rubber-O-Ring-Switch-Dampeners/dp/B00AZQ2OF8

Or one of the other options, they come in different thickness/material so you can kinda customize how far the key travels and how soft the bottom out feel is.

Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:08 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Freighter 109
TK'er

I've gotta get these for sure. Thank you...

Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:15 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Freighter 109 wrote: I've gotta get these for sure. Thank you...

Yup, just look at the options first and make sure you get the ones you want. WASDKeyboard also has a sample pack that has both types they offer for $5 http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/products/sampler-kit/wasd-sampler-kit-o-ring-keycaps.html

They also have a video that shows the sound difference: https://youtu.be/lFkl1Vet1eU

Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:17 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  > Goto page Previous  1, 2

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: