FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > The LAN Party Itself > New guy!!!

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Freighter 109
TK'er

New guy!!!  Reply with quote  

Good evening everyone. I just signed up for my first lan party with you all this coming April 18th. I've been an Eve player for several years, so this is my first venture into a new game. I downloaded Battlefield 4 a few days ago and am learning the mechanics of it. I checked the not playing field in the signup. I may play or I may not. I for sure don't want to slow anyone down. I mostly want to come meet everyone and see whats what. I plan to come early and help with setup. My new rig is a full size case so its not exactly travel friendly. Still, I plan to bring it and possibly play. Looking forward to it and see you all in a few weeks. Take care, Freighter...

Post Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:41 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Sevnn
Candy Cane King

Don't worry about slowing anyone down. We do not play seriously nor do we take ourselves seriously. We used to run organized tournaments and other events but we are now more focused on just having a day of fun gaming with like minded friends.

Post Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:57 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

You'll probably play better than I do in BF4. I'm absolutely horrible at the game. We also like to play Supreme Commander Forged Alliance, Flatout2, Next Car Game, Need for Speed, and DOTA at the LANs. Hope you have fun. I may not be at this next LAN party depending on my work schedule.

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:18 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: