FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Other Lan Parties > Quakecon 2014 (July 17-20)

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Quakecon 2014 (July 17-20)  Reply with quote  

Data
http://www.quakecon.org/2014/02/quakecon-save-the-date-first-round-of-online-pre-registration-begins-march-5th/
Registration
http://registration.quakecon.org/

Quakecon 2014 is, unfortunately, the same week as the July LAN this year. And so you can already write it down that I will be absent for that LAN. That said, it is once a year, and will be one heck of a time.

This year available seating is 2000 seats, all of which are paid/reserved seats. There are no free seats as first come, first serve this year (I was one of the last to get one of those last year, many-many were turned away). So if you too plan on attending and bringing a PC to game with, you MUST register.

Packages start @ $50 for general attendance (includes a shirt name tag and lanyard... 4 days of gaming), and range up to $175 for early seats selection and fast-pass/reserved seating on all panels and events (also includes a shirt, lanyard, etc.).

$50 package opens up for registration on April 2th @ 7pm CST (1250 available)
$150 package "Swag pack" registration opens on March 19th @ 7pm CST (500 available)
$175 package "Quakecon Done Quick" registration opens March 5th @ 7pm CST (250 available)

Swag packs include, on top of a BYOC seat, a bunch of... well, swag. 3 T-shirts, a Elderscrolls Online mousepad, Poster and drawstring backpack for "The Evil Within", One year Pro-Subscription to Quakelive ($47.88, from quakelive website), and a Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset (retails $90)... As well as have being in the second set of those choosing their seat.

My primary gaming clan, Helicon, will be reserving our seats in about the same area... which we'll be figuring out as soon as they have seating chart available. And if you'd like to know where this is so you can get one near us, please PM me, and I'll relay that to you as soon as we have it figured out.

Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:57 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

I'll be at the OKGG, it's more important to me Smile

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:44 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
C
TheLetterShe

Who else besides Drix and myself will be there?

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:22 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Lain and Jokuel are. Not sure where they're seated at, but I'm at A55-10.

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:38 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

ASS-10?

Post Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:56 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Goahed Makemyda wrote: ASS-10?

It does oddly resemble that. I'll be sure and mention that to the rest of the Helicon guys as half of us are on that row.

Post Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:14 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Brules
M F C E O

It certainly does....

Post Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:00 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Digitaldreamer7
pwn3d

Wish I had gotten in early enough to get seats. Was thinking of heading down to BYOC and stand in line, but, fuck that.

Post Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:25 pm  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: