FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Modding > Case Window Feedback

Is I look good?
No
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
ottermaticrifle
TK'er

Case Window Feedback  Reply with quote  

Idea I'm messing with for a case window mod. I can't decide if I like it or not. Black is metal, white is clear.

The inside of this case is cut in half. Inside of case pic. The bottom half will have a green cathode and the top will have a UV cathode. I plan on sandblasting the ': //LEETHAX' part in an attempt to make the green light refract all around and make the letters light up.

Opinions?

edit: Just for fun here's a crappy photoshop mock up of how it might look with the lighting. I'm colorblind so those colors might not be right, supposed to be green and UV color (purple?). lol

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:37 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

I like it, and its nice to see there are still DIY modders out there. Smile (tho I'm not a fan of "l33tsp34k" much anymore, heh)

I haven't modded a case in years and years.

Edit: Nice case too

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:14 am  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
ottermaticrifle
TK'er

Thanks. I figured the leethax part would cause some issues with some people but I like it. It's kinda nostalgic. Leetspeak will always have a warm place in my heart.

I love this case though. I'm tired of the crazy case designs, I wanted something super clean with little plastic. Simple but still eye catching. It's supposed to be a silent case so it came with a bunch of sound deadening foam, I tore all that out and made a pretty impressive mess.

Right now I'm eyeing my tax returns and thinking some of it should go toward a water cooling system....

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:03 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: