FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Politics & Religion > The next 2nd Amendment Threat

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

The next 2nd Amendment Threat  Reply with quote  

It seems that it will never end. Anti-gunners are constantly working to steal away our right to bear arms in America. This article is from Dillion Precision's latest "Blue Press". It's serious.

When will people learn that preventing citizens from owning guns does NOT and WILL NEVER prevent criminals from owning them. All prohibition of guns will do is make all gun owners criminals, and there will be a hell of a lot of them because many safe, sane, legal gun owners will NEVER give them up, and absolutely NO CRIMINALS will![/img]

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:49 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Perhaps its time to arm bears?

Post Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:10 pm  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
VinceVaughn
Cougar Hawk

Guns are a necessity.....as protection not only from criminals but other enemies....both foreign and domestic....

Post Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:32 pm  View user's profile Send private message
The.Real.Cast
Obama Lemming Looking for the Cliff

While I own plenty of firearms and would never ever give them up, even if they were banned, I'd like to point out that the most effective way to support the cause is NOT to act like a rabid gun nut. Rabid gun nuts freak people out. Calm friendly and well spoken people improve perception and therefore social reality.

One of the problems with pro gun lobbying and PR right now is that it makes normal people roll their eyes even more than the anti gun crowd.

I firmly believe that the 2nd amendment is intended to ensure that we are capable of armed rebellion against even modern military forces. The problem is that I really don't want my dumbass neighbor to be fucking around with high explosives in his backyard while my children are out playing. There does have to be a line drawn somewhere, and I think what we have right now is pretty reasonable. I'd even go so far as to require a safety course similar to that which is required for concealed carry for any gun sale.

This turned into a ramble apparently.

Post Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:07 pm  View user's profile Send private message
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

VinceVaughn wrote: tp://98.174.172.70/pubic/BladeGrass.jpg[/img]

Guns are a necessity.....as protection not only from criminals but other enemies....both foreign and domestic....

Tineye that photo. He's a great photographer and has lots of other great work.

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:57 am  View user's profile Send private message
Goahed Makemyda

For those who didn't think so...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/8/gun-ban-back-on-obamas-agenda/

It's all over the news, even H&H Shooting Sports Center, which NEVER sends out panic email, did send an alert about this today to their mail list!

It's time for gun owners to stand up, speak out and put this bullshit to bed FOREVER!

It's a f*@king Constitutional RIGHT! PERIOD! No more discussion.

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:37 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Goahed Makemyda

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/07/18/un-gun-control-treaty-will-reveal-gun-laws-obama-really-supports/

Americans, the real Americans that is, better prepare for civil war if this stuff happens.

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:41 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

I tried to read the link, but I was too overly "Fox'ed" out by it and there were too many words. Smile I prefer to get my news from slightly less sensational sources... heh

*ducks*

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:04 am  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
LightningCrash
Smile like Bob, order your free LC today

our constitution trumps treaties, even when they're passed.

no need to panic

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:57 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Brules
M F C E O

Shinare wrote: I tried to read the link, but I was too overly "Fox'ed" out by it and there were too many words. Smile I prefer to get my news from slightly less sensational sources... heh

*ducks*

LoL - its been proven that MSNBC is the most biased, followed by CNN. I do wish though there was a news company that was like "fuck all politicians - you are all fair game, we will hunt the story down no matter what and run it with 0 slant".

Daydreaming though......

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:28 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: