FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Other Lan Parties > tulsa lan event

interested?
yes
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
no
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
NiTeLiTe
pwn3d

tulsa lan event  Reply with quote  

hey, its been a VERY long time since i have posted here, but i wanted to extend an invite to OKGG's group to a 75man lan in tulsa november 5th 8am - midnite. xbox360, pc, and possibly board gaming (ex: warhammer 40k) tw telecom is willing to sponsor us a 100mb connection. playing steam games, ql, and battlefield 3 wont be a problem!

marriot hotel
71st and lewis
tulsa, ok 74137

call me if you are interested @ 918-766-1725
i will have a webpage and facebook page up soon

NiTeLiTe
[email protected]

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:03 am  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

I will happen to be in Tulsa that day. Probably won't make it until 2pm though.

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:37 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NiTeLiTe
pwn3d

wow, awesome! if you are interested, you can come the nite before at 8pm. we'll be setting up and gaming too. ....just a thought

entry fee will be $10
Through gaming you will gain strength, speed, and dexterity. You will learn strategy, planning, and how to survive against all odds. Without these skills, you are no better than non-player characters.

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:16 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Brules
M F C E O

Good luck with the event!

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:11 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

I might make my way out there and drag Vapor along for the ride.

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:37 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
Anreill
812,800,000nm Satisfies Me!

Sounds fun, but I doubt I could make it. You should carpool some people to the LAN here sometime though.

But not being able to come really sucks if there'll be tabletop 40K Sad

Post Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:25 am  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
NiTeLiTe
pwn3d

thats awesome you guys can make it. i thought i posted the link to attend, but guess not.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=234876103229053

i just saw the post on the front for news. honestly i am not trying to steal you guys away from this event, but i want to regroup lan events all over. this will not be a monthly party by no means. if anything, it will be annual or bi-annual. i want to see everyone type of gamer enjoy themselves. I use to do LAG in bartlesville, we finally faded away because we grew into other repsonsibilities in life. i hope more of the okgg group can come and hang up their banner w/ fliers to get more people interested. if this event goes off w/o any problems, then people are goign to want to find a place to party. especially if they are in the okc facinity.

arneill, if bf3 turns out to be a great game me and some bville ppl may pack up and visit okgg. i will try to drag Goodboy and Fusion out too! Very Happy
Through gaming you will gain strength, speed, and dexterity. You will learn strategy, planning, and how to survive against all odds. Without these skills, you are no better than non-player characters.

Post Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:09 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Do we really need to sign up with facebook?

Post Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:12 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NiTeLiTe
pwn3d

not at all-- the web page will be up soon. just need to finish a few more things and it should be good to go.

Post Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:35 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

Oh good. Thx

Post Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NiTeLiTe
pwn3d

most likely we wont have table top gaming. sorry i didnt get the site up. work has swarmed me

if you guys have a hard time finding the place, shoot me an email at [email protected]

the only other update i got is that i will be raffling off a xbox 360

hope to see u guys there

Post Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:53 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
VinceVaughn
Cougar Hawk

oh joy an XBOX 360 is suuuuuuch a tasty prize for PC gamers Rolling Eyes

lol just kidding thats pretty cool....

Post Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:44 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Brules
M F C E O

I would take it. Smile

Consoles do have their place!

Post Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:48 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
VinceVaughn
Cougar Hawk

What can I say Brules.....guess I am a fan boy Razz

Post Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:54 pm  View user's profile Send private message

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: