FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > Gibberish > Puppy Killer

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Stealth
I Read Insults for Dummies & Still Fail.

Puppy Killer  Reply with quote  

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1283184704

[Edit by Admin: Possibly could be considered NSFW for animal cruelty]

Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:12 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Stealth wrote: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1283184704

NSE=> NOT SAFE EVER!! I watched ten seconds, and I wanted to kill the girl in this video.
Spoiler... This is a video of a Girl throwing puppies, that appear to be no more than a week old, into a river. i.e. straight to their deaths.

Angry
Stealth, if you meant to share this in order to share the outrage, you should have opened a new thread for this. This is the amusing and funny video thread. On the other hand, if you found it amusing, you're a very sick individual, and should seriously seek professional help.

Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:08 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Nikola
Hung Like a Flea

I posted this in GenMay on HardForum at least a few weeks ago with a BIG NSFW tag on it and it got removed about 5 minutes later. They don't really delete threads at HardForum, at best they lock them. That's how bad that video is.

I hope 4Chan has found her bitch ass and made her life a living hell by now though.

Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:15 pm  View user's profile Send private message AIM Address ICQ Number
VinceVaughn
Cougar Hawk

I can almost tolerate human cruelty over animal cruelty......they have no control over it and do nothing to deserve such treatment. That shit makes me rage.....

Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:21 pm  View user's profile Send private message
Stealth
I Read Insults for Dummies & Still Fail.

I should of tagged it, sorry!

Naw I didn't find it amusing. I didn't watch it after the first puppy getting tossed.

Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:24 pm  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Good. *shudders* I'm disturbed just thinking about it again. *shudders again*

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:22 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shinare
SEXNOCULAR

Stealth,
I split your post from the funny vid thread. Not really appropriate for that although I have not watched it (just based on the comments following it). But I didn't want to completely delete your post and leave it open for discussion if you wish. (Change the title if you want)

Post Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:10 am  View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Drix
SEAT #ASS 10

Thanks Shin. It definitely deserves to be it's own discussion. That video is disturbing as hell.

Post Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:24 pm  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: