FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register | Profile | Inbox | Log in | SmartFeedSmartFeed

okgg.org > Forum Index > The LAN Party Itself > Waiting List Explained

Author    Thread Post new topic  Reply to topic
Goahed Makemyda
Thursday Night Massacre Host

Waiting List Explained  Reply with quote  

This is a repost but I thought I better post it as a sticky in the forums, regarding how we handle the waiting list. Please pay attention to this, even those NOT on the waiting list. (We also discussed the time allowed for people to get to the LAN and set it to 1pm.)

All persons signed up to attend the LAN and not on the waiting list are guaranteed a seat until 1:00pm on the day of the LAN. At 1:01pm, if you are not there, people on the waiting list a allowed to take open seats and you can lose your seat reservation. If we can fit extra people, then you can come anyway, however the new venue is pretty much packed full at 22 and I mean FULL.

If you are signed up but cannot be there by 12:00pm, but want to guarantee your seat, you can pay in advance by contacting Goahed - Bobacus - Anreill and making arrangements to drop off payment PRIOR to the LAN. If you do not pre-pay and you don't arrive until after 1:00pm, your seat may be gone. We are not trying to be Nazi's about it, but we have to let people who are willing to pay to play get a seat.

Also on that note....if you signed up and for some reason cannot attend the LAN, PLEASE unregister by clicking the unregister link at the bottom of your confirmation email. If for some reason you discarded your confirmation email and cannot attend, please contact one of the above mentioned staff members to get your name removed from the list. We really need people to follow this rule, it's easy to unregister if you can't attend, so please don't be lazy and stay registered if you can't make it.

Thank you!

Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:28 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TehDanMan
Guerilla Ontologist

I'm still in for enforcing a $5 fee for not showing up without removing yourself from signup. Smile

Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:45 am  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Quick Reply

Jump to:  
Forum Rules: